Something that MUST go: People who hug me, poke me, throw snowballs at me, or otherwise try to invade my personal space via facebook. Furthermore, I am not interested in joining your "cause", playing farmtown, or joining in for the mafia wars thing. I have my own causes and games I enjoy and you don't see me trying to push them on you, do I? Just a current peeve of mine I felt compelled to share. Hope everyone enjoys their turkey-induced coma tomorrow!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
FUNNY. I'm not on facebook, so I don't know ALL the lingo, but I've heard of the snowball-throwing and poking. Those two things alone have helped me stave off joining facebook! Happy Thanksgiving in sunny Arizona!!!
Elizabeth Jarman likes this.
I couldn't agree with you more! Dont get me started on this topic
Yeah... I veto'd the facebook thing!! But I have to agree with you... all that got annoying!
LOL! I haven't read blogs for a while and this is what I come back to. Hey, I totally agree. Did you know you can click "Block this Application" when someone sends you a snowball fight request? I don't think I've seen one since then. Yay! :)
P.S. My word verification for this comment is "hedstab". I think I'll stab myself in the head if I get one more "cause" request. Or iSmile. Or My Pet is Cuter than Yours. Or Sniff My Pits.
P.S. HAHAHAHAHAHA Elizabeth!
For real! If I get one more request to join that farm thing I will punch Facebook in the face. Also, I hate it when people I don't know add me as a friend. I don't know you! And I don't want to hear your update about how "today will be a great day" or about how you are "keeping it real".
Post a Comment