Ok, so not Handy Manny from the Disney Channel, but I do have a Handy Hubby so that's about the same thing, right? And mine doesn't talk to his tools, so I think I'm actually better off this way.
Anywho, a couple of weekends ago I was in Utah (yes, again) for our annual Day Girls Retreat (more pics to come) and while I was away, Toby replaced our sink, faucet, countertops, and put in a beautiful glass mosaic tile backsplash - with the help of Kenlynne & her family, of course. Where ever would we be without them? (Sigh)
Here's what our kitchen looked like before. You can't tell in this picture, but the countertops were ugly, the sink was a white porcelain disaster, and you can see the backsplash is just painted.
After - sort of the same angle, but more of the island in this pic
The section featuring the new (and MUCH improved) stainless steel sink & faucet - doesn't the glass tile backsplash look awesome?
And the other side of the finished kitchen. Seriously, how much better does it look?!
4 comments:
Holy crap that looks amazing. And it's clean! (or at least it WAS.)
[hugs!]
It looks great! Good job!
Cute! Does Toby want to come do some work on our house if we ever get one!
Holy nuts. Do you rent Toby out? And not in a weird sort of way but in a "my husband still hasn't hung up my pictures" sort of way? Let me know...
Post a Comment