Toby & his family @ Arches in March
Audrey spent most of the Arches trip trapped in this backpack - luckily she learned to nap in it as seen here
No Ryans were harmed in the taking of this photo
Toby & Tysen with an arch in the background
While I know it's hard to believe, my offspring consume veggies
Tysen lost his first upper tooth. He's lost 4 of the bottom ones, but the top ones are always so much more noticeable
Audrey loves to antagonize the dog
Audrey was "mopping" and Bonzai kept trying to bite the mop - she thought it was hysterical
Apparently Tysen's water jug looked more enticing than her small sippy cup at the soccer game
Tysen's playing soccer again this spring - he's on a different team, but they're still blue & white
Look closely and you'll see my super-cute red extensions in my hair. So fun! (P.S. I'm aware I'm not 18 anymore and that it's not 1984)
My mom and dad have been here visiting - here's Tysen with his buddy Grandpa Day
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Jo might feel this is one of those "perfect life" posts, you'd better be careful *wink*
So cute! LOVE THE PICS!!! I just think those red highlights are great!
I agree... love the red extensions... you little rebel you!! Good to see you Em... and I will see you in 3 weeks!! Wahoo! I will get all my waxing done before hand!! Thank you Jodie!
Post a Comment