My sister probably won't like this post (since it has the stench of perfection), but we just had our family pics taken by an awesome photographer that lives in our ward. Here are just a few of them. Thanks Jill!
Doesn't he look like a smartie pants?
Audrey was a huge grumpopotomus all morning long.
Still adorable though!
The only hint of a smile we could capture
So serious - she gets the scowl from her father
Our happy family
Another hint at a smile - both of our kids got my blue eyes
Such a good big brother!
They really are little buddies - I love it!
Our dude
Seriously, look at those blue eyes!
Again, mortification - I'll hear about it later.
Handsome father & son
7 comments:
Em, those are PRECIOUS! I love every single one of them!
These turned out so cute! Thanks for letting me photograph you guys! I love arches national park. That place is awesome!! Haven't been in a while though...
I love them! Your kids truly are beautiful and you and Toby look awesome! Your family is perfect!
Your pictures turned out great!! Your family it too cute.
Super cute and so PERFECT!
The "stench of perfection", eh? That's clever, and true. They DO have the stench of perfection - beautiful kids with bright blue eyes and a cuddly husband? Who has those kinds of things, anyways? :)
I was so happy to see little Audrey! She is adorable!! I love the pics! She did a great job!! And it would be a family picture day if one kid wasn't totally upset, right?! Cute family you have!!
Post a Comment