Here is what we did for Tysen's Valentine's for school this year. Don't be too impressed - I found the idea online. It's supposed to look like an airplane, by the way. I made all the little gum wrappers and Tysen put them all together. When I got home from work last night he had an assembly line all set up. It was so funny.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Yeah, that's right - I'm crafty
Posted by Toby and Emily at 12.2.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Super cute, you're mom of the year!
That is so cute!! Very creative.
HA!! I actually got one of these from kids back in the day!! Way to go Emily! Very nice!! Also... in reference to the last post... the ONLY thing I know is that "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes", is not just an LDS song... It's on a baby Einstein movie!! Amazing how much you learn from your kids annoying videos?!
Well isn't that cute. Nice work Emily!
You are a great mom!
I love all your unanswered questions.
Post a Comment