I happen to think my kid is freaking hilarious. And as such, I shall share.
A while ago I was asking him about his day at school and I asked him what he had for lunch and he said a hamburger and french fries and orange juice. Tysen has NEVER liked milk and I'm always worried about him getting enough dairy in his diet so I said "you know, you should try getting the chocolate milk (imagine a voice that would make the word 'chocolate' seem like winning the lottery). I'll bet it's yummy. Don't your friends get the chocolate milk?" His reply was, "well yeah, but the chocolate milk has 180 calories and the orange juice only has 90 so the orange juice is healthier". You've GOT to be kidding me. My kindergartener is counting calories. He definitely didn't learn that one from me.
I'll admit it, we watch a lot of tv. And by "we" I mean I watch a lot of tv. It's my vice. So the other night after dinner Tysen says "hey, do you want to play house?" A reasonable request. "Sure." I said. Then he says "ok, I'll be House and Dad can be Dr. Foreman - do you want to be Dr. Cameron or Cuddy? Audrey and Bonzai will be the patients" And here I was thinking he meant like a mommy a daddy and, if we were feeling really crazy, a tea party when he said "play house". The tv show was not my first thought. Silly kid.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
What's so funny?
Posted by Toby and Emily at 17.2.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You're right - he IS freakin' hilarious! He thinks on such a mature level, it's amazing.
LOL!!! He is way too smart.
That's great! I won't even let Bray watch that show, he says it's scary.
I love kids!! They always say the funniest things. That is so funny.
We LOVE "house" at this house too! (but our fav is NCIS) lol...it's true Em. your TV watching is rubbing off on your kid! Too funny!
That's freaking hilarious!
He is SO smart! You guys are in for it!
Post a Comment