We were lucky enough to celebrate Audrey's first birthday a couple of weeks ago with Kenlynne's family. Once again, my camera was left behind, but Tessa was kind enough to take some pics for me. Here is some visual documentation of the happy event.
Are all these for me? (Please don't comment on Tysen's fabulous non-matching outfit and kool-aid moustache)
Grandma Day sent a super fun puzzle that makes noise (noise is Audrey's favorite thing, if there's not enough in the house, she will take it upon herself to compensate for it personally)
Why didn't we start with this?
This isn't from her birthday, but it's a cute pic of her playing on the treadmill at Kenlynne's. The treadmill is her favorite toy. And how stinkin cute is that sweater with the sparkly skirt?! Gotta love Target!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
5 comments:
So sweet! Happy Birthday Audrey!
How cute! I think she looks like you EM. Merry Christmas!!
Happy Birthday... belated!! She is so cute Emily! I agree with Kelli that she looks like you!! I swear I just heard about you having that girl! WOW! Time flies!! Hope your day was Merry and Bright! Christmas Day tat is!
Oh, Happy VERY LATE birthday Audrey. I thoroughly enjoyed the play-by-play of what Audrey would REALLY say if she had the vocabulary. Cute. I agree with Sara - I think she bears a striking resemblance to you. Weird and all, since you're her mother...
Can I just comment that he is wearing a sweet shirt. Your kids are getting so big and so cute!
Post a Comment