I would just like to take this opportunity to thank whoever placed the GINORMOUS fake PENIS in our driveway this morning. We really had quite a good chuckle finding it when we came home from church today.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Could you mail it to me? That's freaking hilarious.
DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE!!!! that is too funny.. I would also like to see this...I think I would have died laughing... So did you laugh!!!!
Seriously? Seriously. That's great. I'm pretty sure your parents would enjoy such a surprise as well...they have a good sense of humor, right? Mail it their way!
I love it.
That is hilarious!!
You are joking right!?!
Please tell me you took a picture of it! You could post it, but blur it out, you know, so the FCC doesn't fine you! lol!
That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!
WHAT.
Sorry.....I told the UPS guy to leave it on the DOORSTEP!!! What an idiot. Customer Service these days--it totally sucks.
Hey Emily! That was a great suggestion for my "sister gift" next year--but I already gave that to her last year! Shoot! Now I have to keep thinking......
Post a Comment