I know, I have far too much time on my hands, but I couldn't pass up this website - it's too amusing!
1952
Evidently, women looked like men in 1952? Check out that square jaw! Maybe this lady was from the East German swim team or something.
1964
Apparently I was a hottie in the 60's with the cat-eye glasses. This actually reminds me of pictures of my Grandma Day from the 60's.
1974
So that's what I would look like with long hair - I think I'll pass.
1982
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!
1990
Every girl my brother dated in high school had this hair - and the accompanying acne from excessive Aqua Net use.
1996
If this one had dark hair, it could possibly double as my freshman yearbook picture - right down to the denim vest. Scary!
6 comments:
Those are hilarious. I think you look exactly like my sister Molly in the 80's picture! She had that exact hair!
SO FUNNY!
Whoa! I meant the 1990 picture! Definitely NOT the 80's one!
Sorry!
Hey don't knock the denim vest...I had one too. Remember we thought we were so cool with out matching outfits. The 80's one seriously cracked me up!
Ooohhh...you were HOT in 1974!!! I love the long hair!!
You are cracking me up.. .I am sitting in class with 30 sophmores being the testing proctor and laughing hysterically at this! I have a small cold so laughing become a raspy cough I can't contain myself I MUST STOP LOOKING!!!
When I looked at the 1952 pic again, I realized...That's MOM!
Post a Comment