Sunday, October 26, 2008

At Long Last . . . NKOTB Pics!

Here are the pictures you've all been waiting for! Okay, so I'm the only one who's been waiting for them, but whatever. And I have to apologize to Rebecca G in advance - no neon shirts with matching scrunchies. Although we would not have been alone had we chosen to go that route.

Joanna and I before going to the concert - can you see the excitement in our eyes

NKOTB Sings My Favorite Girl (and we were doing the dance with them)

NKOTB sings Single (I think)

NKOTB sings 2 in the Morning (my favorite song from their new album)

Donnie & Jordan looking fab

A semi-shirtless Jordan sings Baby I Believe in You

I have no idea what they're singing in this pic but does it really matter? Not so much

Joanna and I in all our glory with our awesome new t-shirts


There you have it - our fabulous NKOTB concert. Here's hoping for another reunion tour when they're in their 50's!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! You guys are SOOO lucky! Looks like you had a blast and I'm glad Joanna got to fly out to be there with you!

The McCauls said...

Soo jealous, I was so in love with Jordan. I even have a video that I recorded off of the Disney Channel with him singing with his shirt opened kinda like the picture you have.... Awe I was in heaven.

The Greenwoods said...

I freakin' love it!!! I am a little disappointed about the neon outfits with matching scrunchies, poofy bangs, and leg warmers...but I'll live. You guys look hot anyways!!! It seems like you had a fantastic time! Can't wait for the "Joanna and Emily go to NKOTB Reunion Concert 2018"!!!!

Kirstin said...

Ok.. so growing up I was in LOVE, and I mean in LOVE with Donnie. I had posters plastered all over my room, books, t-shirts, cassette tapes, you name it... pins, hats. I would kill to go to their concert now! You are so lucky!!!