Friday, October 24, 2008

Tysen again

Tysen had a dentist appointment today. He has lost a total of 4 of his baby teeth so far. The first 2 he lost about 6 or 8 months ago so the permanent teeth are coming in. The other 2 he's lost in the last month so he just has gaps where is baby teeth were. So on our way to the dentist he says "how do the big teeth get there?" And I said I didn't know and he could ask the dentist when we got to his appointment because surely, the dentist would know. So he was quiet for a couple minutes and apparently was thinking about this issue and he says "I bet the tooth fairy carries around a bag of big teeth and when she takes your baby teeth she puts the big ones in your mouth." Such a logical answer, right? I said, yeah, maybe that's how it happens. You can still ask the dentist when we get there. He did ask the dentist, but I think he was happier with his answer.

Oh yeah, and he knows how to text. There's gotta be something wrong with that.

1 comments:

ThE CaRr SuPeRsTaRs said...

Hello used to be neighbors!!! :) I'm so glad I came across your blog!!! I had no idea you guys had another baby... congrats!! Tell Tysen Bro and Sis Carr (ha ha) say hi!!! He really was our favorite little Sunbeam, he always had us laughing!!! We totally miss you guys!! Go Jazz! ( your hubby will like that one!!!1 :)