My sweet friend, Sara and her husband, Isaac are trying to adopt. I've known Sara for probably 15 years. They are two of the most amazing people I know. Please check out their adoption blog at http://ourhopetoadopt.blogspot.com/ to learn more about them. They will be the BEST parents and if anyone can do anything to help them, please let me know!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Posted by Toby and Emily at 18.9.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Should I start encouraging more young girls to get prego? Just joking. Actually that happens anyway. I'd love to encourage all early-pregnant women to adopt their babies to wonderful people.
You know Marks cousin works for and adoption agency and could probably get them a baby within a month. That is how we got Ashlyn so quickly. If you are interested let me know I can get her number for them. Adoption is awesome!
Post a Comment