Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quote for the day

'Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.


So - if you give her any crap, you will receive a ton of $#!/.'

5 comments:

Nate said...

Love it. :)

Sara said...

at first I thought you meant you wanted to steal my blog header to put on our blog, and I thought, that's strange. But then I figured out what picture you meant and yes, please go ahead! (And you can even use the blog header if you want, haha)

The Greenwoods said...

That was hilarious. You might be on to something.....:)

Kirstin said...

I love your quote.... so true! Just checking in on your blog... how is all going?
-Kirstin

Sara said...

AMEN Sista