Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Visitors Welcome

Over the past few months that I've been blogging I've been able to reconnect with some old friends which is fun. Some people have found my blog and I've been able to come across some of yours. I love it! If you visit my blog and your name is not on my list, please leave me a comment. And if your profile isn't set up so I can get to your blog by clicking on your name when you comment, please, please leave the link to your blog in the comment as well. I love it when people visit my site and I click on all my links to check out everyone else's blogs at least 3-4 times a week! I know, I have too much time on my hands, but that's another issue. So keep visiting my blog and let me know how to find yours!

2 comments:

Andersen Family said...

Hey there! How are things. The 'hood is the same. There are days when I would LOVE to put the FOR SALE sign up just to get out of here. But there are days I like it too. Mmmm, maybe it is Really just because it would suck too bad to sale right now- stupid market. Maybe wyatt can transfer back to Manti. But not to live by the Thompsons!

Katie McCaul said...

Hey Emily! I hope you remember me I cheered with you one year and always thought you were great but I was an annoying freshman you know...well I am adding you to my list if that is cool.