Friday, August 29, 2008

I thought there would be more of me


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
162
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


This is me married.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
136
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


and this is my maiden name.

I actually thought there's be more of me.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
18
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


Not so many of Toby.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


This is Tysen's. How can there possibly be "one or fewer". I mean, clearly there's at least the ONE I entered! There's not a percentage of a human with that name, people.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
99
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


Last but not least - here's Audrey's

1 comments:

Rob & Autum said...

I did that the other day and it was fun. There were 3 of my married name and 1 or fewer (I thought that was dumb too) of my maiden name. There were tons of Rob's name!
Have you ever met someone with the same exact name as you?