Tysen continues to make me laugh. We told him he could invite a friend to go to Chuckie Cheese this weekend. I asked him after I picked him up today who he had invited. Here's the conversation:
Me: Did you invite a friend to Chuckie Cheese?
Tysen: Yeah, I asked Travis, but he said his family is going to be gone this weekend.
Me: Oh, they're going out of town?
Tysen: (he was obviously disgusted that I was repeating back to him what he had just told me) Yeah.
Me: You can invite someone else.
Tysen: I did - I asked Max if he could come and he said he didn't know. So I told him to ask his mom if he could go on Saturday. And then I told him if his mom said no to ask her if he could go another day. So he's gonna tell me tomorrow a day that he can go, I mean, which day his mom said he can go. You know, he'll tell me what day he's able to go. Does that make sense?
Me: (chuckling) Yes, that makes perfect sense.
I mean what 5 year old talks like that? "Able to go" are you kidding me? And what kid clarifies that you understand what they're talking about? So I told him he talked like a grown up and he said "that's because I'm half a grown up". And I said, "oh, you're half a grown up huh?" and he said "yeah, because once you lose your baby teeth you're half a grown up." He's lost 2 teeth so far and one more is loose. So then he says "I'm 2 and a half teeth closer to being a grown up." The logic kills me!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Tysen makes me laugh
Posted by Toby and Emily at 26.8.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a mature little guy! How did your talk go?
What a crack up! He's always been virtually a baby genius. You could be in trouble when he looses a few more teeth and is a real grown up!
That is hillarious! Crazy that he is five and already talking like that.
Post a Comment