I HAVE to post what Tysen said the other night on our way to the store. We were driving past a gas station where it's not uncommon for us to stop and fill up our tanks and/or get a fountain soda (who doesn't love fountain soda). And the price of a gallon was obviously lower than it has been in the recent past. Toby and I made no reference to this fact, but Tysen piped up in the back seat and said, "Hey! The gas price is lower! Did Obama drill or somethin'?"
Seriously how funny is that?!?! He apparently listens to Toby and the news more that I was aware of. Gotta love that munchkin!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
My kid the comedian
Posted by Toby and Emily at 13.8.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's funny! What a smart little kid, all up on his current events like it's Sesame Street. Wait, kids don't watch Sesame Street anymore, do they? That's a shame.
That's freakin' hilarious!!! Tysen is a genius!!!
Okay, that is TOO cute! He's such a smart little fella!
I already like him and I haven't even met him!
I will definitely make sure you know when we head down your way again! It would have been awesome if I would have just ran into you guys unexpectedly. We always sit in section 124 about 20 rows up.
I'm hoping we get down again soon. We are going to San Diego and Kansas City and I'm not sure we will make it back to Phoenix before the season ends. If they make it to the playoffs, we will definitely go to all of those games...
xoxo
Post a Comment