Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Back from Utah . . part deux

So I want to let everyone know that it is COLD in Utah. I literally didn't feel my feet for the first 5 hours we were there! We were sleeping in my mom's basement which is about the temperature of liquid nitrogen (give or take) and it was really, really cold. The next night we moved to the upstairs bedroom where it was more comfortable to sleep and spent a lot of time in the sunroom at their house which tends to run about 10-15 degrees warmer than the rest of the house. The days were nice and comfy outside at around 90-95 the whole week. I am officially used to being in Arizona. I was actually glad to step outside at the airport in Phx and feel that warm wave of hot air rush over me. It was such a fun trip, but it's nice to be home, too. Bring on the late summer days of 115 or higher temps!

0 comments: