* How long have you been married? 7 Years in July
* How old is your spouse? 28 - what an old man!
* Who eats more? It depends on what we're eating of course! If dinner has a bunch of veggies in it then Toby eats more, but if we're talking about Pizza, especially Barro's BBQ Chicken, then for sure me!
* Who is taller? Toby of course - everyone is taller than me!
* Who sings better? Toby by a long shot - I can't carry a tune in a bucket. Maybe they should record me singing and play it for the prisoners of war - now that would be torture!
* Who is smarter? Book smart: me - common sense: Toby
* Who controls the T.V. remote? Most of the time I do, until football season in the fall
* Whose temper is worse? Probably me - Toby doesn't get mad much (when there's enough Prozac involved, neither do I)
* Who does the laundry? I do! It's my only household chore - mostly because I'm very particular about folding.
* Who does the dishes? Always Toby - occasionally I'll empty the dishwasher.
* Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? This is confusing - if you're looking at the bed then me - if you're on the bed then Toby.
* Who cooks dinner? Toby - see above for Barro's pizza for my idea of cooking.
* Who is more stubborn? He would say me and I'll say him
* Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We agree on nearly everything so most of the time no one is wrong, but on the off chance that we do disagree, I'm always right
* Whose parents do you see the most? Neither anymore - too far away (I miss my mommy!)
* Who has more friends? I'll say me - if it was his blog his friends list would have like 2 people on it, but that's mostly because he's really close to his family and feels like he doesn't need that many other friends.
* Who has more siblings? Toby's got me by 4
* Who wears the pants in the family? Again, I'd say him and he'd say me. It depends on the situation I guess, but maybe me.
Now I tag Jaime, Rebecca, Sara, Joanna, Brooke, Candice, Kim, Haylee, and Shannon! You'd better do it, ladies!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Tag
Posted by Toby and Emily at 18.6.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Emily, Parris got the invite to Toby's and his 10 yr reunion. Toby was on the list of Templars missing in action. If you guys wanted to try and go it is going to be August 9th. Let me know if your interested and I'll give you all the info.
Now didn't you start at Jones Waldo around the same time you got married? I remember that day well. Jennifer and I knew we could get you to be in our group. LOL! Anyhow I love your blogs. Keem them coming.
I will not do this! I REFUSE!
LOL
See you next week! I'm peeing my pants with excitement. . . as we speak!
This is so fun to catch up with you! We are really excited to adopt, and I remembered after reading a blog or comment or something by your sister that she is adopted. My oldest brother is adopted too- I just think adoption is great! (and I think I used the word adopt enough in that last sentance to last us a while) Yep, we have a boston terrier- do you have two? I really want to get another one. What are you in AZ for? Work, school, awesome weather? Ok, maybe you should just email me! saramkerickson (at) gmail
Talk to you soon! Love, Sara
I am commenting on your comment from my blog -- It was Eve who pointed the turquoise dress lady to both of us!
I'll see you in a couple days! (If I survive the flight with maniac 11-month-old.)
Hey again Em, I just tagged you on my blog.. so take a look!
Post a Comment