I was tagged by Mare to write 10 things that bug me. I'm in a hurry and I can only think of 6 right now. These will be in no particular order since the level of irritation varies based on my mood. Pardon the work related ones since that's where I spend 60+ hours of my weeks right now.
1. When my husband leaves for work at 6 in the morning and then has B-Ball practice and then has to coach games and doesn't get home till 10 pm. It would be nice to see him once in a while.
2. When people write up journal entries with the credit column first. The debit column should ALWAYS come first - no exceptions. That really bothers me.
3. When clients think we don't need them to provide the information we're asking for. It goes like this "do you really need that?" or "I thought you'd know the answer to that". I'm sorry, I don't magically know what your medical expenses were for 2008. And yes, I really do need your W-2's. Unless, of course, you'd prefer to be audited, in which case, best wishes and please lose my phone number.
4. When my phone cuts out or drops a call - especially if I've been sitting on hold with the insurance company for 45 minutes before I even got to a live person in the first place and then I have to start the whole process over again.
5. When people in the grocery store or mall or wherever give you crusty looks when your kids aren't behaving like angels. Sorry folks, kids get grumpy when they're tired or hungry or just don't want to be trapped in the cart or stroller any longer.
6. The droves of old people who descend upon Phoenix in the winter who can't see, can't hear, and definitely can't drive.
I tag Marci, Janey, Tessa, Amanda and the Greenwoods (all of you). And anyone else who is bored - I don't like to leave people out.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
What's bugging you? What's bugging you? Do you have a pesky pest?
Posted by Toby and Emily at 27.1.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So funny! Amen to that sista! Everything except the work stuff, I don't know about that but it sounds irritating :)
#3 is my favorite. I can just imagine you smiling "pleasantly" at your clients while your mind races through those exact words. Too funny...
You Missed mE!
J/k
I can imagine you deal with some pretty airheaded people. Then, I AM the airheaded person at my job. Oh well.
I (Bert)am in AZ visiting Adreann's parents and would love to get together. Call me my cell phone is 580-481-4732.
Post a Comment