Tysen's birthday was last week and somehow I managed to go through the whole day without snapping a single picture. What a bad mom I am!
On his birthday he went to school, then to the babysitter's house until I got home from work. that evening he went to soccer practice, then to dinner anywhere he wanted to go (Wendy's) and then we took him to Build A Bear. We did that last year and he loved it and has slept with the animal every night since, so we took him again. He had a great time.
Then we went home and he opened his gifts. He got a bunch of books because he loves to read, and he got some cars, a bionicle (which he hasn't put down since he opened it), and a kid's digital camera. We're hoping to be able to squeeze in a party for him at some point in the near future so hopefully I can get my act together and take some pictures of that!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Tysen is Six!
Posted by Toby and Emily at 2.11.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Bday Tysen. You are good parents Emily and Toby b/c I still have not brought myself to spend $40+ dollars at build-a-bear. Maybe for Christmas. Maybe.
You forgot to say that his Aunt Jo called and before Jo could say anything, Tysen said, "I know what you're going to say. You're going to say 'Happy Birthday.'"
He did not sound thrilled. Maybe he's just too intelligent to appreciate phone calls from his aunt.
Post a Comment