And now, the photo portion of our broadcast.
Here is Toby's niece, Teresa and her new husband, Trevor (aka the reasons we went on said trip in the first place).
This is actually my favorite picture of the couple, but you can't see their faces, for obvious reasons. Ah, young love.
Here's Audrey at the wedding. Could she BE any cuter?
Me and my sweet little boy - he's the best! (you'll notice how desperately I need to have my hair colored - should anyone be willing to contribute funds or services, I'm now accepting donations)
Glynn (Toby's bro-in-law) and Audrey at the wedding.
Grandma Ryan (Toby's mom) & Audrey at the wedding.
One of our many failed attempts at getting a family picture - why can't everyone look at the camera and smile at once? I'm baffled!
Toby & his nephew Ryan - we miss you Ry! Come back from Hungary and visit us soon!
Mo-Tab in the flesh
Glenn Beck - you may have to use your imagination a little cuz the picture sucks, but I promise it's him.
Me and my dad (aka papa Jer) after M&TSW at the Tabernacle
My mom (aka momma Lu) & Audrey - Audrey totally loved my mom and followed here everywhere
Tysen and his cousin/buddy Brayden
Tysen pushing Audrey on the swing - he loves being a big brother . . . most of the time. And nevermind the nose-picking in the background. He's 5, what am I supposed to do?
So that's about it. We had fun and we came home exhausted but it was totally worth all the stress & preparation to go. Hope to see you all again soon!
7 comments:
These are all the exclamatory comments that came to mind while I was reading your post(in no particular order):
(1) GLEN BECK IS A MORMON??? ON CNN???
(2) WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!! IF ONLY I HAD GOTTEN A PRIMARY SUB AND LISTENED TO MY HUSBAND ABOUT OPEN FLIGHTS!!!
(3) AUDREY IS SO STINKIN' CUTE I WANT TO GRAB HER AND SQUEEZE HER AND BITE HER LITTLE CHEEKS!
(4) I LOVE THOSE PICTURES! YOU ALL ARE SO CUTE!
Your fam pic is so cute. Does that pic by the swing show Tysen removing his shirt from his mouth? Funny Tysen, always with the wet shirt. LOL. Audrey is way cute, I agree about the cheeks. And I am jealous about Glen Beck- love his show.
Your kids are so cute!
I like Glen Beck. I didn't know he was Mormon. That's funny.
I'm glad you had a good time. I love Sal Lake especially downtown. We are heading to SLC even as we speak. I spent the day in Manti/ Ephraim yesterday (right now) and it's funny how things never change!
btw...my Mother in Law and Sister in Law are going to NKOTB in Vegas on Oct 11. (I didn't get invited, should I feel bad, especially considering there are only two kids in Ricky's family...)
Joanna must go if not for any reason other than at least she got invited! LOL!
I love Glen Beck!!! (And by the way--you can tell it is him in the picture!) I really enjoy watching his show and he doesn't follow the normal liberal-based media--so its actually refreshing. Sounds like you guys had a blast on your trip! Glad you got back safe and sound...
I love the pictures! Looks like you all had fun!
Audrey's dress is precious! I wish you had gotten the turquoise shoes of the bride though.
You have a beautiful family. Your kids are so stinkin' cute, seriously! Arizona sounds hot but fun!
Stacy Crosland Burrup
Post a Comment