Sunday, June 8, 2008

Splish-Splash!

We went swimming yesterday at a friend's pool with Kenlynne's family. We really needed the break after hauling all our new furniture up the stairs and completely rearranging the second floor of our house to accomodate it. That's a whole long story. Anywho, we had a blast swimming! Tysen & Toby had gone waterskiing the day before and Tysen was afraid to jump in the water because he didn't think his life jacket would keep him up. So we went swimming so we could throw him in the water and prove to him he wouldn't drown. Here is some of the fun!


Tysen jumping into the pool - after overcoming his fear, of course.

Toby & Tysen



Audrey was totally worn out and fell asleep in Tessa's arms wrapped in her towel when we got out of the pool.


Toby & Kenlynne (she'll probly kill me once she sees I took this pic let alone posted it - oh well!)


Our Family (it's impossible to get a pic with everyone looking and smiling when there's a baby involved - this was the best we could do under the circumstances)


Audrey floating


Kenlynne was helping Audrey "swim" by blowing in her face to take her breath away and then dunking her under the water - as you can tell, she loved it


Tysen - not drowning in his life jacket


Kenlynne & Audrey - before the dunking began


Emily & Audrey


8 comments:

Kim said...

So cute! I couldn't resist commenting. Your kids are SO adorable!

Andersen Family said...

Lucky you, bet the kiddos had a blast. Sigh..wish it was warm enough here to swim.

joanna said...

AUDREY IS A DOLL!!!!!!!!!! I just want to grab her a squeeze her!

Tysen is adorable, as well, as he always has been. I wish we could have played with you guys! So fun!

Katie McCaul said...

Your family is so cute! I wish it was warm enough in Utah to swim you are glad you are in Arizona!

The Greenwoods said...

I'm so glad that you are blogging again. I have to admit, l just happened to check up on your blog, and you've added a bunch of posts! Yeah! Audrey is adorable! That was a funny post about the heat in Phoenix. Who would have thought that 100 degrees would be "nice" weather! I believe you that it can happen though! Are you going to Day Girl this year? Hope so! Just bought my ticket!

Nate said...

YAY!! I love finding new people's blogs!! I'm so glad you found ours!! Now I can secretly stalk you guys too!!! :) Looks like you are doing good, and I can't wait to keep up with you and your family better!!!

The Strickland Gang said...

Your little baby Audrey is so cute! I am so baby hungry. I loved how she was just chill in the pool. Looks like you guys are doing well. We need to have a girls reunion again so come to Utah.

Janey and Jill said...

Hi Emily! Your family is beautiful! I'm glad to see you are doing so well.

I bet you love living in Phoenix! It is one of my favorite places in the world. We have been going a lot of the past three years and I feel like I'm finally starting to get a grip on where everything is!

I'm glad we can keep up via the blog...