So, apparently I'm beginning to acclimate to the AZ weather. Last summer I wanted to DIE in the heat - and some days I thought I might actually keel over. But, then again, I was prego at the time so I'm sure that didn't help. But so far this summer the heat has been fine. Take yesterday for instance - it was 100 degrees outside and when we left church I said, "wow, it feels really nice out today". Apparently 100 degrees now qualifies as "nice" Who knew! And today I walked out of the office to grab lunch and we keep the office at about 77 in the summer and I was burry (as my kid would say - aka cold) and when I walked outside (again 100 degrees today) it felt fabulous! I may be a little crazy for thinking that, but it give me hope for the coming months of 115 degrees. They don't call this the valley of the sun for nothin'! (Don't you love the meniacle sun graphic?)
Monday, June 2, 2008
OK, So I'm A Little Crazy
Posted by Toby and Emily at 2.6.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would kill a village of people to live in warmed weather. Ok- not really kill people, but i LOVE the heat. I still haven't forgiven Wyatt for turning down a job in Sunny St George. LOL
So I was googling (is that even a word) people I new as a kid and found your blog spot. From your descriptions I think I knew Toby. Anyhow I thought I would contact you because if it is the Toby Ryan I knew from Elementary it would be great to hear from you. My husband and I are thinking of moving to AZ and it would be great to know someone down there. My name is Jennifer(Leavitt)Carmean if you remember me will you e-mail me ; carmeanbball@hotmail.com
By the way I don't think you're crazy I love the weather down there. ;0)
I love heat!! Utah SUCKS right now!! I swear it was 55 the other day... it is June right?!
Post a Comment