So my sister finally talked me into trying this whole blog thing. I suppose it's a good idea considering I'm always logging on to look at hers and other family members' blogs. And so I'll begin by copying something she did to begin her blog - a list of questions:
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was in my junior year of high school with no cares in the world besides who I was dating that week and cheerleading - oh those were the days.
What was I doing 5 years ago?
I was living with Toby in Holladay, UT and had just gone back to work at Jones, Waldo, Holbrook, & McDonough after having my first child, Tysen Toby Ryan.
What was I doing 1 year ago?
I was living in our house in Spanish Fork, UT working my butt off at Richards & Duckworth (January in the accounting world is crazy) while Toby was doing his student teaching, wondering if Tysen would ever forgive us for putting him in daycare full time and wondering if work would ever settle down enough for me to see my family again.
What was I doing yesterday?
Sleeping in, taking care of new baby Audrey, going to the farmer's market for veggies (not for me, obviously), picking up some scrapbooking supplies, hanging around the house, doing some laundry, watching some tv - my how life has changed!
5 Snacks I Love:
Laffy Taffy, Fruit by the Foot, white chocolate popcorn, mozzarella sticks, Pringles, pretty much anything deep fried and/or dipped in chocolate
5 Things I would do if I had a million dollars:
Pay off our house, help out any family members who needed it, donate to the Church, buy a Hummer H3 (I can't always be practical), hopefully have enough left over to live off the interest and our family could always be at home together and Toby and I wouldn't have to work
5 Places I would run away to:
Phoenix in the winter - oh that's right, I'm already here; Park City in the summer; Washington DC whenever the weather is nice there; San Fransisco; and that's it - I'm not one for world travel
5 TV Shows I like:
Historically: Beverly Hills 90210, Sex & the City & The Real World (the Sydney season sucks); Currently: Project Runway, Top Chef, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, The Hills, Hogan Knows Best, Brothers & Sisters, ER, Friday Night Lights, RW/RR Challenges, SNL, Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters - I'm a TV junkie, like I could pick just 5
5 Things I hate doing:
Cleaning anything, explaining myself (to people who disagree with my opinions and/or choices), sitting around the house all day (I need to get a job), going to the dentist, taking my kid to the dentist
5 Biggest joys of the moment:
The standards of course: Tysen & Audrey & the family in general - and that's about it
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Here We Go!
Posted by Toby and Emily at 8.1.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Uh...needless to say, you watch a too much TV! HAHAHA!
Love, Jo
I am so excited that you are doing a family blog! Now I can keep in touch with you...even though we live so close by. (You would think that we would see each other more often!) Keep us posted and let's get together sometime so I can put an eyeball on Audrey. Her baby announcement was so darling! Keep in touch. (By the way, our blog is arcgreenwood.blogspot.com)
Hey Em,
I found your blog through Rebecca's... I am glad cause now we can read up on all the dirt and gossip!!! Congrat's on the baby girl! I hope to see her in person sometime when you guys come back! Hope all is well! I will connect you... or whatever you call it!
Sara (your cousin) our blog is www.wessaraandersen.blogspot.com
OK, Em....you need to continue posting. We can't read the same one over and over again!!!!!!!!! ;) Love ya
Post a Comment