There are so many reason I love Glee. Here are a couple of them:
'Glee' Clip: Single Ladies
'Glee' Sneak Peek: Gold Digger
Seriously, who wouldn't love this show. It's freaking HILARIOUS!
Friday, September 25, 2009
The best new show on television
Posted by Toby and Emily at 25.9.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Isn't it just the greatest? I think it is so hilarious. Love IT!
OK. I need to start watching it. I heard it was really funny!
I have to agree!! I LOVED the last episode! So funny... and the main girl has a killer voice I could only dream of! I have to say the "Sex" episode was a bit over the top, but they have caught my attention once again! Love it!
How could anyone NOT be in LOOOOVE with this show?!?! And Mr. Shu? Please. I could eat him with a spoon!! Btw, you are freakin hilarious.
How funny! Andy watches this show. I honestly thought that it was pretty lame, but then in walks Sue Sylvester and I could not stop from peeing on myself! She was freakin' hysterical on last week's episode where she is the co-chair for the glee club. She's so politically un-correct that it makes it hilarious! Love it now!
Post a Comment