Each year, all the women on my dad's side of the family goes away for a weekend together for what we affectionately refer to as "Day Girl's Retreat". There are not words sufficient to describe the madness, chaos, and riotousness that ensues. Anywhere from 60-80 people attend and ages range from 18 to half dead. It's a delight each summer and this year was no exception. This year it was in St. George and Joanna couldn't make it (missed you Jo!) so it was me, mom and Mary. We ate too much, stayed up too late, spent too much money shopping - all the overindulgence we could handle. It was superb.
The first night we had to make up a jingle to promote Day Girls and at the end of ours we did some killer spirit fingers with a drop down into the dead arm, a la Bring it On (a must-see movie) Jodie, do you have a question?
Seriously, it was AWESOME!!!
6 comments:
YAY for Day Girls'!!!! Woot Woot!!!
It looks like you know how to par-tay! Gotta love girls weekend!!!
Oh, so fun. And yes, I did have a question. It was something like, "Why in the H** do we have to do this again?!" Thanks for the entertaining re-cap of one crazy weekend.
Emily I freakin' love your blog. You're hilarious. This is such a fun idea.
Looks like fun! I love your cute blog! Nice kitchen by the way.
We recently went to Footloose too and it was so good! I seriously stalked Thayne on the Internet afterwards. I didn't know he grew up in Springville. I also didn't realize it until now that Rob and I ate at the same place you did and then went to Tuachan! We want to be just like you! haha!
Post a Comment