Monday, July 28, 2008

I love kiddie kandids!

I went to Kiddie Kandids over the weekend with the kids to get some updated pictures. It took 2 trips, but we finally got some winners! They always do SUCH a good job and they're having a sale till Aug 24th for anyone who's interested. I LOVE KIDDIE KANDIDS!!!







This last one is of Tysen when he was 3 months old. You'll notice that when Tysen was a baby he had a full head of hair - Audrey is bald, poor thing! He's almost 6 now and he's grown up SO much! Sometimes it makes me sad and I want him to stay little forever! But he's so much fun and gets bigger and smarter every day! But I miss him being a little guy - he's a person now, not just a baby. I'm getting so old!


5 comments:

Kim said...

SSSOOOO cute! Your kids are adorable!

Grant and Candice said...

They are so cute, I love Audrey's chubby legs. And I can't believe how grown up Tysen looks.

joanna said...

I want the first one of Audrey where she's grinning like she just did something naughty. SO CUTE!

Kirstin said...

I also LOVE Kiddie Kandids. It is the only place I have ever gone leaving fully satisfied and excited for the pictures I just got taken. Your kids pictures are absolutely perfect. This is Kirstin by the way....not Joe.

Northice said...

Kiddie Kandids is great, isn't it? It helps that you have two HAPPY kids that don't growl at the camera too. Go Audrey and Tysen!